Icons8 2022 is wrapped! It’s time to recap some of our design highlights. Here’s what we accomplished this year, with links to see it all in detail.
- 38 new illustration styles;
- 41 styles now include animated illustrations;
- search by image (read more about the technology that we built here);
- new interface with improved UX.
- 1,227,000+ icons total and counting;
- 16 new icon packs;
- 500+ new 3D icons (check out our 3D Fluency and 3D Plastilina styles);
- Iconizer — a new tool for editing icons.
Our photo stock got a huge update this year, we made the first and only photo stock with adjustable images:
- change model faces, age, emotions, or gender;
- remove or replace backgrounds;
- search by image.
For more about it, you can click here.
- 548 new features and improvements;
- team subscriptions;
- import from Figma (beta), full list of changes you can find here;
- auto layouts (beta).
Read the Lunacy release notes to go quickly through the new features.
- 60K+ backgrounds removed! Improved work with illustrations.
- The new Smart Upscaler now enlarges photos up to 64 megapixels. Learn more about it here.
- Face Swapper became more realistic with better blending.
Top 3 random facts
- 351,084 times people searched for Facebook icons on our website.
- 7457 Lunacy users’ requests are fixed.
- 113,000 installations hit the Background Remover plugin for Figma.
- 382,000 views of articles on our blog, here are some of them:
- Training AI to know what you actually need to clip
- Building image search for an icon stock: how it works
- What was the internet of the early 2000s
- Design of tiny icons
- Lunacy as a business explained
- When bad design is a good idea
Thank you for staying with us in 2022, let’s keep in touch in 2023 to enjoy more cool products that are about to launch soon!