A well-thought-out introduction in video grabs the visitor’s attention and encourages them to watch on. This is usually achieved through expressive visual effects. We show the juiciest and exciting shorts. These can be dynamic frames, as well as slow and intriguing ones. It all depends on the mood of your video. Music helps create this atmosphere.
The first seconds determine whether people watch your video or not. So choosing intro music is really important. We have collected tracks for you that will help you pump your intro and increase views.
- Composer Squad— Epic Drums Intro
- Stereoalex — Retrowave Opener
- Yevhen Lokhmatov — Claps And Stomps
- Draganov89 — Jazz band Logo
- Nargo Music — An Old Record
- WinnieTheMoog — Trap Powerful Intro
- Ilya Truhanov — Whiskey Blues
- Svyat Ilin — How Do You Sleep
Feel free to pick up one of the tracks or visit Fugue to find more intro music and more. Tag us on social media, so we can congratulate you!
About the author: Lisa Zelenskaya, music producer at Fugue. Passionate about music and media. She explores new genres, styles, and musicians even in her spare time.