We know what you would ask: isn’t it Social Media Day every day now? Metaphorically speaking — yeah, sure. But the official date is the 30th of June though. The idea to celebrate this holiday first occurred to Mashable in 2010. Since then, there’s hardly anyone left in this world who doesn’t have a profile on Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn.
We’ve put together an essential collection of graphics for all kinds of social media activity:
- Icons — for widgets, newsletters, and website footer design
- Animated icons — for your design projects in JSON (Lottie), GIF, and After Effects formats
- Social media templates from Mega Creator — to make your page stand out
- GIF stickers — for Instagram Stories, Facebook Messenger, TikTok, Snapchat, WhatsApp, and more
- Illustrations — for posts, blog articles, emails, and UI design
- Freebie — share this article with 15 friends, and we’ll send it to you. We’re kidding. Just scroll down a bit
Post stories, make Reels and tweets to have fun with your followers!
Browse 900+ animated icons in JSON (Lottie), GIF, and After Effects formats to make your projects exceptional.
Stickers for Instagram Stories, Facebook Messenger, TikTok, Snapchat, WhatsApp, and more. Enjoy!
A cool set of icons in SVG format for you. It’s free.
Enjoy Social Media Day!
Check out our other collections: