Are you preparing for Valentine’s day and want to create a custom card for your special other? I’ve made a simple tutorial on making Valentine’s day card in Lunacy, free graphic software. You don’t need to be a designer to do that since you can use the built-in library of photos and illustrations. Check out and try!
So, let’s get started. Here’s the card we want to make.
And here’s how to make it.
1. Open Lunacy.
2. Choose the Artboard you want; we’ve picked Social Media “Pinterest 2:3”.
3. Select the Rectangle Tool and make a cover.
4. Open the color picker and choose a gradient fill.
5. Change the color of the gradient.
6. Use the Text tool to add a text block.
7. Type in the text.
8. Change the font, size, and color of the text in the right tab.
9. Open the Illustrations library. Find an illustration you like. For example, type in “Valentine” query.
10. Select an illustration and ajust it’s size.
11. Tweak the size, position, and color of the elements until you are happy with the result.
12. Select all objects by pressing Ctrl (Cmd) + A on your keyboard. Then click the plus button next to Make Exportable in the right tab.
13. Choose the right format from the drop-down menu. In this case, we will keep PNG.
14. Click the Export Selected button to save your Valentine card.
Share your feelings and affections with the dear ones and have a happy Valentine’s day!
You can also check these guidelines to make more cool images with Lunacy:
I have to say that Lunacy is much more than a free gift card maker. It’s also a powerful design software with AI-based tools inside. And it’s packed with everything you need to create mock-ups, designs and marketing materials. There, now you know it!
Got any questions? Welcome to the comments here. And follow us on social media and stay tuned for new tutorials:
About the author: Julia G, a wonderful creature responsible for QA and SMM at Lunacy team.