If we look at tutorials or explainer videos on Youtube, we notice that music always accompanies them. Well-chosen background tunes enrich a video and help to remember the content. But how to choose the right one?
The main thing about background music is that it needs to stay in the background indeed. It should not compete with the story, action on-screen and overlap your voice. We consider a tune here as a supporting character, so the volume must be low.
Finding quality background music for videos might be quite a challenge. At Fugue, you can find it easily. Sort music by genre, mood, and additional tags you need and choose the track that matches the best.
Here are some examples of the tracks I have picked up for you:
- TimTaj — Health and Medicine
- Yevhen Lokhmatov —Thoughtful Ambient Corporate
- INOD — Tech Daylight
- Strawberry Candy — Warm Night
- Evgeny Bardyuzha — Far Far Away
- Nargo Music — Inspirational Background
- WinnieTheMoog — Success Of The Whole Team
- Draganov89 — Other Perspectives
- LemonMusicStudio — It’s Getting Closer!
- Emmraan — Bright Lights
You can always find more music for tutorials or other videos on Fugue.
Don’t forget to tag us when you post your video on social media!
About the author: Lisa Zelenskaya, music producer at Fugue. Passionate about music and media. She explores new genres, styles, and musicians even in her spare time.