We’ve simplified collaboration in Lunacy. Build new products faster, and easily manage team documents and user roles.
Great news for those of you who use Lunacy as a collaborative design tool! Now, you can create a team within Lunacy and all the team members will access the documents within the team space immediately. No more throwing invite links at each other to start working together (however, you can still do it, no problem).
Currently, you can try teamwork on a free plan:
- You can create one team and invite two more members to the team: a free team can include up to 3 members. A user can be a member of one free team only.
- Available user roles include team owner, admin, editor, developer, and viewer.
- You can create up to 10 team documents on the free plan.
- Use projects to organize team documents. Think of projects as of folders.
- Document version history is limited to 30 days.
- Restore documents that have been in the trash less than 90 days.
In upcoming versions, we’ll add paid plans to provide more opportunities with fewer limitations:
- Add as many team members as you need
- Create an unlimited number of team documents
- Access unlimited version history
- Restore documents from the trash bin no matter how long they’ve been there
For details, about teams read our documentation.
The other highlights of v.8.5 include:
- Cross-region collaboration. Now you can seamlessly work with cloud documents created in other server regions.
- Support for right-to-left languages in the user interface. We know that many of you are asking for RTL support for on-canvas texts. Please wait, we’re working on it.
- Performance improvements. We never stop working on it.