Figma has announced the first-ever Figma Community Awards to celebrate plugins, widgets, and files that make the community happy.
You can support your favorite Figma resource by visiting its page on figma.com/community and clicking the Nominate button at the top of the page.
- April 14. Community members start nominating their favorites.
- April 22. The nomination stage ends, and Figma tally up all nominations.
- May 2. Figma announces the finalists across ten categories and opens the voting for the community to select the best resources in each category.
- May 11. At Config, Figma’s user conference, they will announce the winners.
We ourselves got three strong candidates — three plugins that speed up your work:
If you’re already using any of our Figma plugins, nominate, vote, and share! It sounds like we’re YouTube bloggers with “like, subscribe, share”, but folks, your support means the world to us!
If you’re using Figma but haven’t yet heard about our Figma plugins, check them out right now. Install plugins, use your Icons8 credentials, and get our graphics without leaving Figma. Then show some love and, yes, nominate, vote, and share!
Icons, illustrations, and photos
The largest sets of free, high-quality, and consistent graphics: icons, photos, and illustrations. Get them right in Figma. No more hustling between the canvas and graphic stocks. Just you and your perfect workflow.
Material design icons
The largest Material Design icon pack at hand:
- 6,800+ free icons by Google. You can find them in the “Google” section.
- 28,000+ free icons by Icons8. We offer an extensive free tier. All we ask is to add a link back to Icons8.com, crediting us in the final work. If you don’t want to add a link, consider buying a license. Additionally, you’ll get access to all formats and sizes.
Free plugin to remove background from one or many images at once preserving original size and quality:
- No limits on the number of images
- No subscription or registration is required
- No API key is needed