Animation isn’t just a pinch of fun in user interfaces. Used wisely, motion enhances usability and navigability of the layout, makes microinteractions clear and transitions beautiful. Also, it adds the mood and connects UI with objects from the real world, which may be the factor of comfort for many users. To support designers on that, we’ve just released a pack of free animated icons in JSON for Lottie, GIF, and After Effects format. Join the release party on Product Hunt or explore the details about it right here.
Animated Icons Formats
Everyone loves pages that pop with personality. One of the ways to add visual interest and dynamics to your user interface design projects is by using animated gifs. The icons in this pack are all free for a link and available in multiple formats–JSON (Lottie), GIF, and After Effects. So, you can use them everywhere you work.
Animated Icons Themes
In this pack, you can download animated graphics on the following topics.
- Social media icons and logo animations: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Dribbble, Linkedin, etc.
- Loading: spinning gif, hourglass, variety of shapes and dots animated combinations to make the loading process clear and not that boring
- UI components: checkmark icons, graphics for upload/download, hamburger menu interactions and so on.
- Ecommerce: cart and bag, money and coins, box, wallet and other stuff connected to shopping online.
- Media: microphone, video camera, sound wave, live streaming, etc.
- Web: WordPress icon in motion, broken link, cloud storage, subscribe and other popular icons for web interfaces.
- Weather: free animation of sun, cloud, rain, snow, lightning bolt and many other
- Emoji: funny animated faces that are sad, happy, winking, laughing, heart-eyed, surprised, etc.
Go ahead and add that last bit of polish to your checkout experience, website element hover interactions, social sharing or app tab bar.
And also welcome to add some fun to your projects with cute animated emoji.
Animation is a hot point in the app or website development: some say that it overloads the screens and pages while others show how helpful it is for users. Anyway, today most users expect the motion in the interfaces as a must. Download animated icons or join the discussion on Product Hunt. Have fun and let us know what you think!